Even if your car isn’t put to the test every day, it’s important that ‘the basics’ are checked and serviced regularly throughout your car’s life. Located at our Ayr branch, all Honeycombes Sales and Service automotive service technicians are factory trained and up-to-date with new developments in the market through regular training and skills programs.
Changing the oil, conducting wheel alignments, checking your brakes and transmission fluid – it’s all part of keeping you safe on the road.
How does Honeycombes Mazda approach servicing? We believe regular servicing is the key to the long-term performance, efficiency and safety of your Mazda. Keeping the Zoom-Zoom factor at its peak is made easy, convenient and worry-free through Mazda Genuine Service.
At Honeycombes Holden our commitment to bring you the joys of Holden ownership doesn’t stop at the showroom door. Far from it. But, like anything mechanical, you have to maintain it to keep it functioning at its best.
What to expect from an Automotive Service.
- A friendly reception and prompt attention.
- A thorough consultative interview to ensure all your requirements are fully understood.
- Complete transparency. Once we have a completed our diagnosis, we will advise you upfront what needs to be done, how long it will take, how much it will cost, and what your expectations should be.
- All prices will be clearly illustrated and explained.
- Should additional work be required, we will contact you in advance for approval.
- Assurance that the service will be performed to the highest standards every time.
- Only state-of-the-art approved technical equipment will be used.
- A full report and explanation on work performed and costs involved, upon collecting your car.
Other services we offer are:
- Air conditioner re-gassing
- Wheel alignments
- Roadworthy inspections up to 16 tonne
- ARB accessory fitment
- Brake machining
If you would like a quote for the service of your vehicle, click here to contact our service team – firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us a few details and tell us when you would like to bring in your car for service. One of our Service Advisors will be in contact with you shortly to confirm your booking.
Note: Our Automotive Service Centre is located in Ayr.